Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cafe Chokolade

Read about this place on CFG and wanted to go there on the day of opening. But I did go there with my family the next day, on a Saturday, after my lunch at 3 kingdoms (I shall review 3 kingdoms next). It's a small place, which is very much suitable for college students. We ordered a chocolate sandwich, chocolate milkshake and chikoo ice cream.

We were eagerly waiting like small kids and drooling over the milkshake pictures on the wall. The service was quick. The chocolate sandwich was smashing... It was a pretty big sandwich. This is one sandwich that I would happily lick my fingers to satisfy my craving. Likewise, the milkshake was very nice as well.  It's a really thick shake that they give spoon :D..The chikoo ice cream tasted like the natural ones and we quite enjoyed it.

This place is definitely easy on the pocket. The bill was bout Rs. 150 for above three. Each item was priced around Rs. 50. I would be visiting this place often. The only problem with this place is the parking :(

I've heard they have a branch at T-Nagar as well.

Note: As I'm writing this review, I'm craving for chocolate sandwich. I'm definitely visiting this place this weekend

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww.. This is a place for me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shd try.. My neice wants me to take her there every weekend

      Delete
  2. Chocolate sandwich? What do they put in it?
    --Charu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea.... All I can taste is chocolate... If you are a chocolate lover, u'll love it :)

      Delete