Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fusion 9

I chose this place to catch up with a friend of mine for lunch. We reached there about 1 - 1:15 pm and about 5 tables were occupied. They informed us about the buffet available for Rs. 500, but we decided to check out the A la carte menu. We didn't order any starter and jumped straight to our main course. I did order a pizza, but they later told me their oven was not working. So I ended up ordering a quesadilla while my friend ordered a chicken steak.

The menu for buffet also seemed interesting and looked worth the money. The service was pretty quick on that day. My quesadilla was nice and yumm and my friend was enjoying his food as well, especially the sauce of his steak. The only negative aspect about this restaurant is there is limited choice for vegetarian.

Overall it's a good place to have lunch or dinner. It's one of the few restaurants in Chennai, which serve you alcohol. Price-wise, each dish is priced around Rs. 300. Would definitely be visiting this place again

2 comments:

  1. Haven't heard about this before. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O!!! You can visit this place.. Pretty good

      Delete