Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bellaria

I came to know about this through Facebook and I've been wanting to go there for a long time. While travelling back from my parents place, hubby mentions that he wants to have coffee. I told him why don't we have ice cream, since I know a new place nearby. We parked our car just outside the gate and went inside. It's a small place, which has 2 tables and can accommodate 8 people. 

Just as we step into the store, the power goes off. They tell us it generally comes back in 10 minutes and it did come back within 5 minutes. I ordered a Chocolate Brownie ice cream, while hubby ordered a Ferrero Rocher ice cream. They have a very interesting process of making ice cream. They blended Milk, Sugar and Ferrero Rocher / Chocolate. The puree was  poured a pan and while mixing, it became ice cream right in front of my eyes. I didn't add any topping, while hubby added almonds to his. 

Trust me, it's the best Ferrero Rocher ice cream I've had. I could really get the taste of the chocolate. The chocolate brownie ice cream also didn't disappoint. I like the fact that I can see how it's made and I'm assured that there is no preservatives or artificial flavour. I'm waiting to go back there and try different flavours. We did pack brownie and cupcakes for home. We didn't have a chance to try them since we had guests over. So I really can't comment about the cakes but the ice creams are great

The only hitch is no parking spot. Otherwise, I love this place and would recommend it to all. Oh by the way, if punch a card every time you buy an ice cream. If you have 9 punches, you get the 10th ice cream free :)

2 comments: