Wednesday, February 1, 2012

3 kingdoms

I saw it on burrp that a new place has opened in KNK Road and I was excited to try it. I called up the restaurant for direction and went along with my family. I went to this place quite a while ago and I really don't remember the name of the dishes we ordered. 

My husband being a non-vegetarian opted for the lunch buffet. My sister-in-law, my niece and myself being vegetarian decided to order. When we opened the menu card, we could hardly find vegetarian dishes. I was pretty disappointed seeing the menu card while my husband was laughing away to glory. We ordered a potato dish for starter, which was basically french fries dipped in sweetest sauce.. It was quite good. Then came the hot and sour soup, which was again good. There is no Thai veg curry in menu but they said they could make one for us. It came along with rice, which again was good.

My husband commented that his non-veg was good. Overall the flavours were good but there is limited vegetarian option. They do have a private place for having parties and the menu can be customized to the occasion. 

I don't think I would be visiting this place again but the non-vegetarians would like this place a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Short n sweet.. u tempt me so much and the list is growing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ended up in quite a few places and it is such a pain!

    ReplyDelete