Thursday, February 9, 2012

5 Senses again

I've been eating out a lot these days but not been reviewing anything really... It was my anniversary and my husband decided to take me to 5 senses for a quick bite. We wanted to give this place another shot, since our previous experience with this place was not so good.

We went there for lunch and we were surprised to see a set menu for Rs. 650 apart from a-la carte option. I went for the vegetarian option while my husband went for the non-vegetarian. I chose iced tea as my drink and got a mezze platter as my starter. The starters are yumm and a delight to look at. Next came the salad. It was mixed greens with beetroot. The salad was really nice but the wasabi was too much for my liking. It started to irritate my nose that I couldn't really eat the salad. But, it was light and fresh. 

Next was the super yummy pizza. I ordered the Giardino e piri piri. I asked him not to add pineapples in my pizza. The pizza was spicy and yummy for my tummy. It was the size of a personal pan.. By this time I was full and I was telling myself there is more to come!!! For main course, I ordered "Penne alla capagnola", which is pasta in red sauce. Again a delightful main course. For dessert I ordered a tiramisu.. Perfect end to my perfect dinner :)

Overall this place is amazing. The presentation is definitely the best I've seen in this city. The food is really nice. This time I didn't have any problem with the service, but the real service can be tested when the restaurant is full

I enjoyed spending my anniversary here and we did go for our family dinner to Kefi on the same day. Wonderful day spent thanks to my husband :)

2 comments:

  1. woww.. the way u describe.. im drooling :D We were about to go to ths place yday but ended up going to my fav place - Tangerine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out... Bit pricey but really nice place

      Delete