Saturday, May 4, 2013

My stay at Four Seasons, Kuda Huraa

The previous night was bad with zero cooling in the room. We headed out for breakfast while they were repairing. Breakfast was good and I could get everything I wanted for my Little One :) We were informed that there is something wrong in the AC and we would be shifted to a suite by evening!!! Now that was amazing. 

One can relax by the pool or beach. Snorkelling on the beach was quite nice. We went for Dolphin cruise in the evening. It was such a good sight to see so many dolphins swimming. Four Seasons has a turtle corner, where the injured turtles and rescued and given life. The sunset lounge is to die for. The one bedroom suite that we were shifted to was gorgeous and spacious. This was one of the few room from where sunrise and sunset could be seen.

On the 3rd day, my husband went for Scuba. He felt the corals were a bit dead and the experience he had at Bora Bora was mind blowing, when compared to the one here. My mother-in-law went for Male city tour and she had fun exploring the city. It was my mother-in-law's birthday. She was flooded with personalized gifts from all departments. They even sent a complimentary cake, which truly made her day even more special. 

The next day, my husband again went to another location for Scuba, where he felt it was not that great. I, along with my mother-in-law and son, went to the nearby village. The guide explained the lives of people in the village and gave us some time to shop

We tried the spa and the experience was mind blowing. One needs to take a cute boat ride to the spa. I just wished I had tried the spa on an earlier day. Would have absolutely returned to try out more massages. During our stay, we dined at all three restaurants for dinner and each was good in its own league. My mother-in-law loved the yoga and meditation, that she didn't miss it for anything :) On day day we were departing, the instructor, wrote the list of asanas for my mother-in-law to practise at home.

While we were going for our spa, I asked if I could check out Two bedroom Royal Beach villa. It was a massive beautiful villa and had a private beach. 

View of Sunset Lounge: 

View from my room:


Morning Yoga Session:



On my last day, we went for kuda huraa reef snorkelling. We could see so many fishes and it seemed like a good end to our holiday. The service of Four Seasons, like always is amazing and I absolutely cherish my stay here.


No comments:

Post a Comment